News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review MSI GE70-i547W7H Notebook

Started by Redaktion, June 18, 2012, 10:17:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lean GT gamer. The GE range aims at tighter budgets and bids midrange hardware. The matte FHD screen is appealing, but SteelSeries has not done itself a favor with the keyboard. What is possible with the combination of a GT 650M GPU and Intel's i5 Ivy bridge processor?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-MSI-GE70-i547W7H-Notebook.76785.0.html

GD

nice review...that keyborad problem is really annoying..

GD

about Emissions,I think you guys make a mistake,it's not fair to compare GT60 and GE70,GT60 is using i7 ,this GE70 you tested is i5, if this one is using i7-3610m too,it may be bigger bottleneck for itself...

Paul Scrapperman

I totally agree, the keyboard is really bad and I think they really dropped the ball here. I really wish that I would have taken some time for the first month after purchasing it to test the keyboard because I am pretty sure I would have brought it back to Fry's and got something else since it really is unbelievably annoying. The other issue I have with it is the battery life but as was said, it is a gaming laptop and with the performance of this laptop being really strong it is going to suck down power and does. The video and sound performance is great though and I am enjoying that very much.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview