News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Archos Arnova 10b G2 Tablet/MID

Started by Redaktion, June 10, 2012, 01:17:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Budget tablet? Archos is not a newcomer on the tablet market. The French manufacturer offers tablets in all sizes from 7 to 10 inches and price ranges. While high quality devices are released under the company name, the label "Arnova" is to satisfy the competitive budget sector. The Arnova 10b G2 has the biggest screen among economy tablets. But what can you expect for less than EUR 200?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Archos-Arnova-10b-G2-Tablet-MID.75610.0.html

jimmy carr

sir, i heard that lenovo y580 just came out of the store. i would suggest a review on it. thank you.

Archie

Thanks for the review - one of our local stores has an offer for the Arnova 10b G2 for around 250 US$ with a Arnova Child Pad thrown in. Having read your review it seems as if it would be adequate for a 5 year old to play her games on.
Hope you dont mind me actually commenting on the review - unlke others

Ellie

:-*Worst customer service there can ever be!  Horrible tablet don't buy , waist of money! My tablet was send for repair since July still mid of September not back!

Meghu

Archos Arnova 10 G2 is a good tablet at affordable price also they provide good features such as Android OS, powerful processor, high quality videos, play 3D games, download apps, lithium polymer battery, microSDHC card slot and many more. http://www.techiecop.com/tablets/archos-tablet/archos-arnova-10-g2-review.html

Margaret carter

>:(The Tablet is great but the Charger is no good they break to easy I have bought too and I only bought it at Christmas from HMV store . Margaret   

Liam

This is a really bad review. even for the price, it has the functionality of a rock. Mine broke within 6 months (caring very well for it, went unused for 3 months due to functionality!) and HMV (Deloitte) or Arnova wanted nothing to do with the warranty. Arnova based in China, there seems to be a strong division between them and archos (french). I bought it because I thought it was Archos. PS, you can't get google play store, and appslib didn't make much of an attempt to get anything, so you were left with a piece of crap that didn't exactly do anything. Stay well clear!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview