News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nokia 5.3 Smartphone Review - Slim Android-One mobile phone

Started by Redaktion, May 26, 2020, 17:40:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Nokia 5.3 offers a quad camera, a large display and a long lasting battery for relatively little money. However, it has strong competition in its price range.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nokia-5-3-Smartphone-Review-Slim-Android-One-mobile-phone.466848.0.html

kek

As expected from HMD, another underwhelming device with high price tag. They are trying too hard to sell their devices only because they are Android One, and are leaving everything else in a bad state.

martin7722

I've just switched to this phone after owning a Honor 10 lite. This phone is night and day compared to the Honor. I run three location heavy gig economy apps at once on this, the screen is permanently on, no problem at all. The Honor struggled to manage 2, battery life is great and mine doesn't get hot. If you want to be a photographer buy a camera.

Carol

I like how this article is made and in depf review, their should also be an everyday usage for lets say, a week. To give a real impresion on the device. Also, the most inportant part this days is left out. By such an indeph review i expect a packet tracing to make a difference between xiomi spyware vs Nokia. At the end, cheap comes with a price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview