News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus N55SL-S1016V Notebook

Started by Redaktion, May 19, 2012, 21:59:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Bass & Full HD. A new processor and graphics chip, EUR 200 cheaper, but otherwise unchanged. This best describes the newest model of Asus' N55S range. A matte screen with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and an included subwoofer are to make multimedia fans' hearts beat faster.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-N55SL-S1016V-Notebook.74501.0.html

Cin

another contra: when u press fn + f11 it will open windows media center automaticallly. So you can't control your players (jetaudio, wmp, ...)  ???
after more than 6 months using my n55sf the touchpad surface's quality is not good. The rubber-coated not smooth anymore  if you have sweating hands

joe-diamond

review the new Asus N56 and 76 please, i can't wait to read what you guys have to say about them

Nick26

I'm having a dilemma.. What if you were given an option between the Asus n55sl and samsung rf511, the asus--> Intel's Core i5-2450M, nVidia GT 635M, BnO speakers but the samsung -->Core i7 2630QM, nVidia GT 540M, 1 TB hd, blu-ray player.. Which laptop would you pick considering gaming and overall performance?

Muso

N56 vs N55 can't wait for the review too, the only thing that bugs me of the N56 is the way they laid out the holes for the speakers a lot of dust and small particles gets in faster and harder to clean.

m.msd

:(Hi...  I have n55sl notebook(core i7) , i think my notebook get very very warm... when i  work with entertainment mode( i mean max processor state=0% and min processor state=0%,
I don't do anything in particular means work normal)my temp is 49~55 but in high performance mode 55~70 if i playing a game or doing heavy work in high performance  my temp is 85~100, by the way i used coolpad but does not any effect. is it normal temp?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview