News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei P10 Lite Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, April 15, 2017, 21:26:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Clever alternative. The Huawei P10 Lite mid-range smartphone only costs about half as much as the Huawei P10 with Leica camera, but has otherwise much in common with the high-end bolide. Our test shows what ultimately is the difference and who should choose which of the P10 models.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-P10-Lite-Smartphone-Review.213050.0.html

Devries

Hello,
Huawei gives media a special version of P10 with UFS 2.1 storage,
but most of the phones they sales on the market uses eMMC 5.1 storage with low performance, could you please test these kind of *real* P10?

Darkwater00

Concerning the app2sd funcionality I would like to ask you whether we are able to move only the app data to sd card or this is also impossible?

aceventuraa

Just wanted to say thank you for putting this together for prospective consumers. You're review is both well informed and well executed. Keep up the great work.  :)

Elmware

I like this phone much better than the Sony Xperia P2 that died on me, just before getting this one.  My only beef so far is that the finger print scanner tends to malfunction, causing the phone to lock me out for periods of 10 minutes, when I take it out of my pocket, so I had to disable that feature, just because of this.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview