News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, October 12, 2016, 05:26:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Thin and fast. Thanks to the new Pascal GPU, MSI now packs high-end performance into a thin laptop. The temperature development is okay and other areas of the GS63VR Stealth Pro are convincing as well, but MSI should have another look at the fans.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GS63VR-6RF-Stealth-Pro-Notebook-Review.179761.0.html

SS

Can you make a review about the New Alienware 15 with 4K, I'7 6820hk, GTX 1070, and 16gb 2667MHz?

IOANNIS SPIROY

the review has a big mistake .

hdmi is version 2 and it can support 4k 60hz, that s what i am using right now .
i have it connected in my samsung 40ku6000 at 4k 60hz, via hdmi cable.

eestikerb

Useless review. You even hadn't made a point that differnet models would have different specs.

Mine GS63Vr has LG Philips display, 1 TB Hitachi HDD, average cooling system noice. As well as no trottling at all!

Yup, CPU and GPU could heat up to 90C, if you're gaming smth like Witcher 3 with laptop laying on the blanket or other stuff, which could actually worsens cooling.  But in other scenarios, for e.x. using it on the table, I could barely hit 80C bar.

GTX 1060 boosting nicely to 1700-1800 MHz, sometimes hit 2 GHz in light, but demanding games - I had 2 GHz in Metro LL and RD:Grid.

As well as other noncenses in this article, at least you could mention that other models represented in the market could perfome different. It is just a mess

Tobias Hildebrandt

Mehmet Can

Maybe I'm confusing apples with pears, however in the text it says: "The average luminance in the sRGB mode is 234 nits". On the other hand, in the table(s) the brightness is shown as 279nits. Which is the correct figure? I have bought this machine based on the general positive reviews on the internet, and my leading reference was here.
As I have now used the GS63VR, I'm slightly disappointed with the display's brightness level and suspect that the real figure might be 234nits. Some other sites report similar levels as well. How do you comment?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview