News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Witcher 3 Notebook Benchmarks

Started by Redaktion, May 27, 2015, 09:41:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Heavyweight. The third part of the fantasy saga based on the sorcerer Geralt is now in front of us. The story and graphics of the game promises to eclipse the RPG competition. However, we are more interested in the game performance on notebooks. What system is need for what settings?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Witcher-3-Notebook-Benchmarks.143187.0.html

Harris

No love for amd mobile :D
I have an 8970m (same as m290x) and run the benchmark on the high preset with fraps, Hairworks off, post possesing on SSAO, no Vsync. Here are the results for anyone interested:

2015-05-28 14:19:52 - witcher3
Frames: 1962 - Time: 60016ms - Avg: 32.691 - Min: 26 - Max: 38

Specs: 4700mq, 16gb ram, 8970m 4gb, 240gb msata ssd, 2X1tb 7200rpm hdd. The game installed on hdd. Game version 1.02, drivers 15.4. No overclocking.

bobby-k

:oI don't get it? I've got gtx 860m + oc5% and I'm playing on high textures, high draw distance, ambiance on first setting only hair wrks off, aa off, and low shadows - looks great and plys 30-35 fps. Oh and I'm using 1080p ...... according to the above tests I should not be running it at all. Is ASUS ROG really that good? lol 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview