News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Aorus X3 Plus v3 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, May 18, 2015, 06:57:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Size doesn't matter. It may be less than 14-inches, but the Aorus X3 Plus still performs just as well as many larger gaming models currently available. What compromises must buyers make for this 3200 x 1800 QHD+ 13.9-inch notebook with 3x RAID 0 and GTX 970M graphics?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Aorus-X3-Plus-v3-Notebook-Review.142652.0.html

Not bad for a Thin One

This doesn't look bad at all for a thin & light notebook, pretty good, if I was in the market for that form factor then I'd definitely consider getting this one, but I'd probably get it with the 1080p screen if that option exists.

Thanks for including the Unigine Heaven Benchmark testing where you monitored the stable clocks on CPU & GPU & temperatures - that test is so useful to show whether or not you'd get 100% gaming performance from the components installed (CPU/GPU).  Good review.

Raymondit

Not a bad computer just bad timing with DDR4 coming soon to laptops this model will see a price drop shortly.  With the lower voltage and higher speeds of DDR4 this is just to late to the game

edit1754

Also worth noting: This is a TRUE 3200x1800 display!

It's WORLDS better than the fake-3200x1800 pentile displays ASUS uses in its Zenbooks, which look worse than normal 1080p IPS displays.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview