News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Schenker XMG A505 (Clevo N150SD) Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, March 12, 2015, 15:01:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fresh wind. Completely revised chassis and a new GPU: Schenker wants to achieve a lot with the successor of the XMG A504. Read on to find out how the GTX 960M performs compared to the GTX 860M and whether the 15-inch notebook is a good choice for gamers.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Schenker-XMG-A505-Clevo-N150SD-Notebook-Review.137736.0.html

tom876

I decided to try it, with the 13% off discount on a special offer.  I calibrated the screen with a Spyder4Pro, so I can't extract the Delta E values, but the uncalibrated vs calibrated screens are really off on yellows, which are super saturated but can be fixed after calibration.  The reds have a little bit of undersaturation that cannot be fixed by calibration.  There was also too much contrast.  So it is not usable for professional work out of the box.  I don't think the Delta E values of less than 3 on this review is consistant with what I got.  Maybe the tester got a "good" one.  But it does have 91% sRGB.

Zoltan Orosz

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview