News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Memo Pad 8 ME181CX Tablet (Pro 7 Entertainment Pad) Review

Started by Redaktion, November 17, 2014, 04:59:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We love?  The Memo Pad 8 from Asus is also available as "Pro Sieben Entertainment Pad". In cooperation with the media concern users supposedly get a "100 Euros Entertainment Voucher". Read our review to find out what this means and if the device is any good.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Memo-Pad-8-ME181CX-Tablet-Pro-7-Entertainment-Pad-Review.130010.0.html

aj maurya

ASUS has better specs and performance, but USB port is too tight and breaks easily. Samsung is way better.

Mejarkon Saj

I didn't get any new app after when I getting Linux installation issue. I am enabled to get any new release about OS. Can you know what should I do for ignoring them fully? A while ago I am totally stuck with this there was an Error 0xc0000185. I already sent an email to support but don't get any advice to solve my error. I hope you understand what I said to you. Thanks.

Mejarkon Saj

I didn't get any new app after when I getting Linux installation issue. I am enabled to get any new release about OS. Can you know what should I do for ignoring them fully? A while ago I am totally stuck with this there was an Error 0xc0000185. I already sent an email to support at asussupportnumber.com/blog/fix-asus-error-0xc0000185 but don't get any advice to solve my error. I hope you understand what I said to you. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview