News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo G50-30 Notebook Review Update

Started by Redaktion, November 05, 2014, 06:29:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fan-less. And yet another laptop wants to lure potential buyers with a low price and an outstanding performance dubbed Lenovo G50-30. A Bay Trail Celeron paired with 2 GB of working memory is apt for office and Internet applications. Will the laptop surprise us in any of our tests?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-G50-30-Notebook-Review-Update.129451.0.html

yacine

thank you for the review guys, i got just one question ? how many RAM slot do the lenovo G50-30 have ? can i extend it to 3 or 4 gb ??

LIVIU

Man stay chill and dont buy this piece of s***.I bought it and after 4 months is restarting in full load so  fan-less is a big bulshit.And btw any upgrades at laptops doesnt worth.

l00l

G50-30 have only 1 Slot RAM.
You can update till 8 Gb.

Until now I am happy with this laptop, no problems at all.

Vladi

This is one great looking laptop. Matte plastic doesnt show any fingerprints. I play many games on this laptop, including classics as UFO: Enemy Unknown, DOOM 2, Heretic, Counterstrike and it can even run best game of 2014 - Hearthstone. All of these games run smooth and laptop doesnt overheat at all. I even tried watching some JAV movies on it and it can play them no problem. Overall im very satisfied with this laptop, i got it for 199£ in John Lewis in London. If i had laptop like this back in 1996 i would be even more impressed by it.

Frederik

@LIVIU Your laptop seems to be broken. Don't diss the laptop in general or its review, simply because you have the bad luck of having a broken one. That's what the warranty is for.

Deane

I bought this for christmas for my wife. The poor woman. It is the SLOWEST new computer I have ever bought. It takes ages to do anything and it is NEW. I hate Windows 8, it is so complicated to navigate, but this computer is rubbish, and not cheap either. Don't buy it.

Nathaniel

Hi guys, I bought this Laptop a few days ago, there are a lot of pre installed lenovo apps and my task manager shows a lot of processes running well over eighty at once which is a bit harmful to my cpu. I would like to know how to make it a bit faster as mine has a 4 gig ram and is an N2840 processor. How can I remove the preinstalled apps and superfish and make my pc process a bit faster? Thanks

Feedback would be highly appreciated. ;) 

Fatih

It has only 1 Ram slot  :-\, so you can not add a second ram stick.

Subbu

I completely regret for my option to buy lenovo laptop. Recently i had a problem with my laptop, which is under warranty, it was very urgent as i'm using it for business and was not in a position to go to the service centre. I called up the guys and informed the same and i was happy to pay the extra amount for the door step repair. But here is the shocking news they said. If the engineer visit the place and do the repair, then the service doesn't come under warranty and have to pay the full amount plus the amount for engineer. What the heck is this? when they are not able to understand the customer urgency and do the needful, then why the hell do i care with the brand? Till now whenever some one asks me about laptop, i used to suggest them lenovo. But after this incidence, i never ever go with lenovo laptop and i never ever suggest it to any one who i come across. This is really bullshit. They've wasted me 3 days of my time and energy. I hate Lenovo and i completely go with Make in India choice from now on.

Pete

This laptop works ok for me it is 4g ram model,only thing wrong is icons on screen cannot be made smaller.

anthony

Really it is one of the best laptop in the market. Lenovo G50-30 80G001VNIN 15.6-inch Laptop provides more reliable features which enhances your overall experience such as gaming/movies/browsing etc. For more information click here http://amzn.to/1Dx0gIq

anthony

Really it is one of the best laptop in the market. Lenovo G50-30 80G001VNIN 15.6-inch Laptop provides more reliable features which enhances your overall experience such as gaming/movies/browsing etc. For more information click here http://amzn.to/1Dx0gIq

MP

Lenovo g50-30 Pentium N3530 RAM 8GB SSD 256 GB
Ive been using this laptop for 5 years.   Upgraded ram and hard drive
It runs windows 10 smoothly. Used mainly for surfing the web, MS office and mail and Zoom.
It runs also light web games such as roblox

Ajay

I purchased this laptop for my mother and the usage was supposed to be very simple, browsing the internet and attending zoom calls.

I unfortunately was not around when it was delivered so could not return it or anything really. The laptop takes forever to boot or do anything, it constantly hangs and is extremely sluggish. I tried resetting to factory settings multiple times with no avail.
It is practically useless.
I've stripped down windows to the bare minimum to get it to even run.

I would not recommend this laptop to anyone for anything whatsoever. It isn't even worth the components it comes with.

I read a number of reviews before I bought this, but am so shocked about how bad it is as opposed to the reviews.

IMHO : DO NOT BUY IT.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview