News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire V3-772G-747a8G1.12TWakk Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, September 05, 2014, 05:58:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Let's play again. About a year ago we took a look at the Acer Aspire V3-772G and came away impressed with its performance. This time around, we'll examine the latest model in the series and check to see what else is new besides an updated graphics card.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-V3-772G-747a8G1-12TWakk-Notebook-Review.125190.0.html

Lautaro

Thanks for another great review.  When you mention calibration as a way to improve color quality, could you give me some hints or is there any tutorial in order to do it. Keep the good work!

Grusse aus Argentinien!

John

Very interesting reading. I bought the V3-772G-7616 in January 2015. I've really enjoyed it mostly. A few keys on the left of my keyboard don't always work. I found some videos to take apart 771G. They show removing the  Blu-ray drive, but I don't see how. My keyboard is free except for a screw under the BR drive. Do you know where to find maintenance guides for my model?

John

I realized I just needed to pull out the BR drive. It was already disconnected. This revealed 2 screws holding my keyboard.

Reinis

Is it possible to upgrade CPU for this model? I would love to change to (6th gen).
Tnx  :o >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview