News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, September 03, 2014, 05:04:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Nexus competitor. The Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 is meant to chase the Google Nexus 7 and with its in-house processor and high-resolution LTPS display, it seems to be an interesting competitor in the 7-inch segment. The LTE tablet leaves a good impression in many areas; however, it shows some flaws in terms of software.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MediaPad-X1-7-0-Tablet-Review.125208.0.html

Kostas

Reviewer didn't do his homework:
Nexus 7 (2013) also has LTPS display, for a year now...
From DisplayMate: "The new Google Nexus 7 (manufactured for Google by Asus) has a very impressive display that uses the highest performance LCDs with Low Temperature Poly Silicon LTPS, the same technology used in the iPhone 4 and 5, but on the new Nexus 7 with more than 3 times the screen area"

behrouz

I played Asphalt 8 1.4 and GTA and Call of Duty in high visual detail very smooth and no lag with my X1. video and picture quality in day light is acceptable .summery I can say this phablet is great and good price/performance ratio

ferdie

i owned this device (international version) and after upgraded to Kitkat, the performance are very good, i can play almost all the graphics intensive games without lowering details. For me it is the Best phonetab when playing games, very nice when reading web articles and news too because of the bigscreen. im using this phone as my main phone and as a gps device. For those who owned this device outhere try to upgrade to kitkat you can see big performance.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview