News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fujitsu Stylistic Q584 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, August 28, 2014, 07:26:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Retina by Fujitsu. The big eye-catcher of the Fujitsu tablet is the high-resolution and razor-sharp display (2560 x 1600 pixels). Furthermore, you get a stylus pen, security and business features as well as an LTE modem. Is this the perfect business tablet?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Fujitsu-Stylistic-Q584-Tablet-Review.124943.0.html

r4in

Terrible battery life for Bay Trail. But I really like high-res display AND 16:10 aspect ratio - way better choice for a tablet (and not just tablet, IMO).

eno00wen

Battery life in sleep was worse then my old Lifebook t5010 at first but that was earlier in the first quarter of 2014 when I first got my Q584 but it seems fixed now. It can suck down the battery when your doing cpu intensive things but it without doing benchmarks it seems as good as the other top of the line things on the market.

Screen has developed a purple tint along the whole bottom possible where the back-lights are located. It is very noticeable when viewing darker images or watching a video where the border maybe black, and noticeable for normal use. This issue developed after 6 months of owning. There were also scuff marks which seemed to be on the LCD panel or below the glass or acrylic front part you touch. They are noticeable in a white background like when using MS One-note or MS Journal.

Performance is great on the cpu side, easy install of GNU Linux OS for a more productive machine so over all a nice portable for a replacement for my old Lifebook t5010.

Very upset over quality checks Fujitsu has of the issues above but it is still very usable but to be falling apart like that after 8 months is unacceptable. Plan on trying manufacturer's warranty but so far it is a bit of a hassle unlike Amazon but I am comparing apples to apple pie in that category and probably should not have bought from Fujitsu directly.

If I needed to buy another Bay Trail I would be forced to get the Q584 based on productivity and portability alone but not for quality.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview