News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 2 14 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, August 07, 2014, 07:11:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Not quite a Yoga. Lenovo's Yoga devices offer four modes, the Lenovo Flex 2 14 just two. So it is the right choice for everybody, who is looking for a flexible notebook, but not a tablet. Our review shows why there is an update not even one year after the IdeaPad Flex 14, where the differences are to the Yoga 2 13 and who could be interested in the Flex 2 14.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-Flex-2-14-Notebook-Review.122901.0.html

tawse57

In the UK they are offering this with an i5-4210U Haswell, 6GB RAM, a 500GB HDD and the webcam is reported to have 2 x USB 3.0 ans 1 x USB 2.0 - although I wonder if that is a typo.

I think the positive thing about this notebook is that it finally brings 1920 x 1080 touchscreens down dramatically in price. For too long too many firms have been charging a premium for full 1080p screens and this has basically reduced by halve, in the UK anyhow, the price between this and the next full 1080p touchscreen on the market. Other firms such as Dell, HP, etc, will now be forced to drop their prices.

One thing I dislike Lenovo is that they keep advertising their laptops in numerous colours but, in the UK, they seem to only ever sell them in black or grey... and occasionally in orange...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview