News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Transformer Book T300LA-C4006H Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2014, 08:58:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tablet, transform! The Asus Transformer Book T300LA is a Windows tablet that turns into a classy notebook when connected to its high-quality keyboard dock. The concept is appealing, but it has its drawbacks. Read our comprehensive review to find out why.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Transformer-Book-T300LA-C4006H-Convertible-Review.121092.0.html

Pullo

I don't understand why the Surface pro 2 GPU performs much better when they have the exact same specs? They are both Intel HD4400, please explain.

leeys

Throttling? Also I'm amazed this got 10 hours - I thought Asus themselves only rate it for 8 hours?

ReneFM

I have this device and i got like 38000 points in IceStorm and I also play Simcity 2013 in 1080p and medium settings with 34 fps on average, so this device is no way far slower that other hd 4400 devices, also regarding the keyboard I havent unpacked yet, I bought this as a tablet cause is price(bought at 750 dollars), screen size and performance, which combination is unmatched

AztecScribe

I'd like to know what the maximum storage capacity of the SD slot is and also if it is easy to swap out the SSD for a larger one? If the SD max is 128 and the SSD easy to swap then I'm buying one for my wife.

ReneFM

The tablet can't be opened, so it's impossible to replace any components inside it, and for the sd I have tried just until 64 Gb, but i believe it is compatible with 128 Gb

Alejandra

CONSIDERING that this hasn´t discret graphic card I would like to know how this device works with autodesk programs  like autocad, 3ds Max and also programs like adobe illustrator, v-ray for rhino.... I study electronic engineering , I don´t really work with this programs all the time but I want to take a course in digital 3D animation...so what would yo suggest me  guys

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview