News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eurocom Panther 5D (Clevo P570WM) Notebook Review Update

Started by Redaktion, July 10, 2014, 09:32:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Brick. Most laptops have rapidly and sustainably lost a lot of weight during the last few years, making mobile users glad. Still, a small niche remains where only one thing counts: Performance.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Eurocom-Panther-5D-Clevo-P570WM-Notebook-Review-Update.120366.0.html

Buzz

I own a Eurocom and will never purchase another.  The tech support is extremely poor; at one point I had to ship it back to them, so I overnighted it, but come to find out it only overnights to the border, and then took weeks to get back.  It is worthless as a mobile laptop because I can't type on the embedded keyboard because any pressure anywhere on it causes the cursor to jump to a random alternate location.  Now I want to upgrade to Windows 10, and I am unable to because it has a NVIDIA which needs to be updated, NVIDIA tells me they can't upgrade it because it was customized by Eurocom, and Eurocom does has not responded to me Tech Service request.   >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview