News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fujitsu Lifebook E734 (E7340MXEA1DE) Notebook Review Update

Started by Redaktion, June 23, 2014, 09:32:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Portable office. Light, handy, and strong computing power is how Fujitsu's new 13.3-inch laptop for professional users on-the-move can be described. The integrated LTE modem supplies Internet access remote from Wi-Fi. Read in our report whether the Lifebook is compelling in its whole.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Fujitsu-Lifebook-E734-E7340MXEA1DE-Notebook-Review-Update.119075.0.html

Kasima

I have this machine since about two month now, but opted for the Full-HD screen that also offers a much higher brightness at 330 cd/m². I must say that until now I'm nearly fully satisfied, even with the fan that went noisy only a few times since I have it, but stays very quiet during normal daily office work. I have to say that I don't play games with it at all and don't run Furmark frequently.

As the reviewed, dark HD+ display got the worst possible score, maybe the review should be updated to at least mention that another display option is available. Currently it states there isn't.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview