News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Ascend G730 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, May 30, 2014, 09:17:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Big Screen Theory. This is how Huawei advertises the new Ascend G730, a dual-SIM phablet with a gigantic 5.5-inch touchscreen priced at around 300 Euros (~410 USD). The rest of the device's components do not exactly sweep us off our feet, but could it still be a good buy?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-Ascend-G730-Smartphone-Review.117321.0.html

Felvie

:(  I got new Ascend G730 but so frustrating I can not use the browser even if I got internet. :( APN is setup already)

Sohaib

I am using this handset for the last 3 months, it takes too long (more than 5minutes) to  load call log, contacts, contact details and Messaging, very often it gets failed to load.
I want to know the reason and its solution.

Rodrigo A.

I have this phone since march and I'm pretty amazed with the perfomance, I'm aware of the limitations of the camera and storage, but games and apps runs perfectly...about the OS, the phone behaves like under a leach, needs to be freed to works 100%, being the user for 2 years of the g510 modded I know that  a new OS or modded roms would make this phone incredibly fast. I like it as it is for now...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview