Notebookcheck

Author Topic: Review Fujitsu Lifebook T904 Convertible  (Read 751 times)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
Review Fujitsu Lifebook T904 Convertible
« on: May 07, 2014, 08:07:05 »
A real head-turner. Fujitsu puts a new convertible on the market that woos deep-pocketed business customers with a ULV Core i7, QHD touchscreen, security features and LTE support. How does the rotating joint concept do compared to other business devices? Can its connectivity options and ergonomics stand up to the demands of professionals? Our review tells it all.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Fujitsu-Lifebook-T904-Convertible.115876.0.html

Amir

Re: Review Fujitsu Lifebook T904 Convertible
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 11:00:14 »
this is by far the most stylish in convertibles. I surprised how Fujitsu combined business requirements like security options with eye catching case. it seems that engineers try to do better here in comparison to U904. you should put T904 in you top10 convertible.

emanu

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 14:07:51 »
T904 looks good just on the outside. I performance is really poor. I purchased one and I honestly think I came with a fault in it. I device could wake up from sleep and the screen planks out often especially when booting it. They asked me to bring it in for repairs and it took more than  three weeks. It affected my work.This is just waste of money. I regret buying this device

Happy Fujitsu T904 user

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 04:08:07 »
This is an excellent laptop after buying and returning four faulty lenovo thinkpad yogas, I'm really happy with the purchase of my Fujitsu T904 after a doing myself an ssd hard drive and ac wifi card upgrade updating the bios and drivers and spending the time configuring settings this laptop is nothing but pure joy to use.

Alemaxx

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 07:00:48 »
Seriously? This review should have at least mentioned if not reviewed with a dedicated paragraph the amazing Wacom digitizer performance!!

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska