News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus Zenbook UX302LA-C4003H Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, December 31, 2013, 03:24:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Smaller Brother? Asus offers two similar-looking 13.3 inch Zenbooks which differ completely at their cores. As these models are Ultrabooks, they are light, thin and equipped with a touchscreen. The UX301LA performed very well in our test. Can the affordable UX302LA match the high standards set by its predecessor?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-Zenbook-UX302LA-C4003H-Ultrabook.108071.0.html

me

FYI: On youtube some people have disassembled the 302LA. They've replaced the HDD with SSD. There's a 24GB mSATA SSD that can also be replaced. Memory can be upgraded to 10GB, since 2GB is soldered on. But maybe your review model has 4GB soldered on, so you could upgrade to 12GB.

Nate

First off thanks for the great notebook reviews. I visit this site daily.   The following statement was made: "Sadly, the touchscreen is glossy, which means that in bright surroundings, the screen throws a lot of reflections."  Is this model even more glossy than the most ultrabooks, or are you speaking of the elusive matte touchscreen ultrabook. The Lenovo S440 seems to be the closets thing. If there are other ultrabooks that have a matte touchscreen, could you please share.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-ThinkPad-S440-Touch-Ultrabook.100047.0.html

Grim

This should have a higher rating, Notebookcheck. I can't believe the touchpad would be SO bad as to deserve such a low rating...

jk000079

Clearly the Samsung ATIV Book 7 740U3E would have been a competition to the reviewed machine (expandability, models with discrete graphics card) - I hope Samsung does refresh the ATIV Book 7 series with Haswell soon (an if they could rather stick to a standard 2,5" SSD, which is still the best bang for buck when it comes to high capacity SSDs, I would not need to think twice).

Frame

Hi,

is there any chance you could be more specific on the screen quality ? I have no idea how to read the graphics about srgb/rgb cover and delta. This is really important for me as I take photos and wouldn't want my ultrabook to be completely useless...

Also, is the screen the same for UX302la and UX302lg ??

thanks in advance !

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview