Author Topic: Review Lenovo Thinkpad L440 Notebook  (Read 1436 times)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
Review Lenovo Thinkpad L440 Notebook
« on: December 20, 2013, 04:57:07 »
It's a ThinkPad – will it do the thinking for you? At first glance, Lenovo's new L440 from the ThinkPad line looks well-built and seems rigid as expected. Find out in our test report whether the laptop can live up to this first impression, and whether it can compete on the market in terms of performance.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-Thinkpad-L440-Notebook.107632.0.html

Greg

Re: Review Lenovo Thinkpad L440 Notebook
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 15:48:44 »
This is the most disappointed I've ever been with a ThinkPad, It's all starting to add up for me, the removal of the perfect touchpad and button setup, the chiclet keys, poor screens.

Lenovo are both trading on the ThinkPad name and simultaneously destroying it. Ever edging towards form over function and trying to conform to the aesthetic popularity of other laptops. That is not what I ever wanted from my ThinkPad.

Sad times.

P.S. Notebookcheck ist zeer gut ! lol, my German is poor.

since2001

Re: Review Lenovo ThinkPad L440 Notebook
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 21:01:01 »
new Thinkpad X240 and Carbon X1 are also quite shitty, these x-series are going more retarded with each "update", f-u Lenovo for this.  >:(

jerry

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 09:32:24 »
The power consumption measurement is not correct. I easily get the iddle wattage down to 4W and 10.3 hour of batteryeater readaers' check and 5 hours of playing 1080p - on 56Wh battery. The energy management is exactly the same as for T440P - because L440 is the same notebook but without the carbon cover and backlit keyboard...

Daniel Kim

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 02:03:12 »
Just got this today and i seem to get different results with this review. My hard drive (7200 rpm) is really quiet and is practically silent. In fact, this whole laptop is very silent (4700mq).
I Actually love the track pad and the design tweaks.

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska