News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Notebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones

Started by Redaktion, December 10, 2013, 14:13:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

December 2013 update. Here you'll find the latest smartphones reviewed by Notebookcheck. Our Top 10 list is regularly updated, maintained and commented on by our editors. This page is intended to help our readers decide which product to purchase.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Notebookcheck-s-Top-10-Smartphones.101858.0.html

Sandor Pesti

Where is the absolute winner the intercepting russian Yotaphone?

HR

MikeI

My priority for a smart phone: 1. Price-value, 2. Display quality (color, resol., scratch-proof), 3. Responsiveness, 4. Cam readiness (own switch the best), 5. Replaceable battery (=resale), 6. GPS features, 7. Non-contact charging, 8. Theft control, 9. Non-trackable options w/o turnoff, 10. Weight
Cheers,

Woof

Is going to be an advanced search button in the future? Or I havent found it yet. I want to search best smartphones up to 150 euros, but I'm limited to clicking links!  D;

Charlie

I think that Blackberry Passport should be included in the list.

YLW

Can we remove the iPhone 5S from the list now? It has been more than 12 months since 5S came out and we have to be fair as well. I mean we don't have any android or windows phone on the list that is more than 12 months old (sadly there isn't any windows phone there in the first place).

MrAli

Joost Verbraeken

The OnePlus One has better specs and a better os for a lower price than the Sony Xperia Z3. Why is the OnePlus not mentioned on this list?

Naic

y am not seeking the s5 in there? aint better than the z3c?

George New

I am very happy that there is place for my iphone7. I just bought it right here https://jiji.ng/mobile-phones/apple-iphone-7 and I am so happy. It works just well and it has no problem.

Dinesh

Best article, and awesome website. Quality, unbiased info. Thank you.

Chukun Gao

Daniel Gianstefani

It's absolutely absurd the g6 is on this list and not the v30.

LG v30 is superior in almost every way.

Try to get it right...

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview