Notebookcheck

Author Topic: Review Toshiba Satellite P75-A7200 Notebook  (Read 1319 times)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
Review Toshiba Satellite P75-A7200 Notebook
« on: October 14, 2013, 08:42:02 »
Affordable and conservative. While the waves of Ultrabooks and tablets wash over the market, Toshiba’s got something just the opposite: a conventional, 17-inch desktop replacement. Just because you’ve got the latest parts doesn’t mean you have to embrace the latest trends… right?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Toshiba-Satellite-P75-A7200-Notebook.103741.0.html

Matty

Re: Review Toshiba Satellite P75-A7200 Notebook
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 01:42:27 »
I recently purchased this computer and was wondering if you could tell me the adjustments that were made to calibrate the screen to its maximum potential.

Love it

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 16:34:37 »
WOW, AMAZING JOB! CONGRATULATIONS FOR SUCH IN DEEP REVIEW!

I bought this computer on august 2013 just as the haswell processors came out. I dodged all the "ultrabook" "ultrathin" stuff, and was looking for a big bright HD screen with powerful cpu. And I found this baby, and it has worked PERFECT since then. I use it mainly for school work. Any program that I have thrown at it, the machine responds well... I even use mercalli video stabilization, and no problems it does the job. The difference between how fast the video gets processed when compared to xenon eight core processors which I have access too, is just time. But no crashings, no freezes...I play starcraft 2, and it does well the job.

By the way, I have not upgraded any components, yet. But I will.

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

fna ofquality

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 02:24:11 »
what a great article reviews have become more and more sloppy not mentioning important parts as viewing angels heat noise etc this is really how it should be done excellent job thank you

rahul

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 03:07:16 »
good review, i recently brought it, happy , need to upgrade to ssd in a yr or so
Even i need to know how to calibrate the display

PPM

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 14:33:05 »
Thanks for the very well done review. 

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska