News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review LG Optimus G Pro E986 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, September 26, 2013, 15:56:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Equipped to the teeth. LG launches a new premium smartphone dubbed Optimus G Pro E986 that features impressive equipment. The smartphone's configuration comprised of a quad-core Snapdragon 600, an LTE module, a 5.5 inch Full HD screen and 16 GB of storage is to give the competition the shivers.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-LG-Optimus-G-Pro-E986-Smartphone.102462.0.html

K Kirk

Your written review seems to give top marks for handling games yet your verdict review only rates at 44%?
Would it be helpful to readers if you gave a verdict on the same mobile but different reference, i.e. E988 LTE, and also commented whether any negatives are likely to be fixed on a "full production" mobile or a software update?
Thanks for the depth of your review.

K KIRK

I know there are a lot of reviews to do, but again I ask for an update.  As potential buyers we do want reviews to be done as soon as a product is officially shown, but we also want the benefit of knowing if the full production product is better (or worse) than your review model, with a further update if some "defect" is fixed.  Sony Z1 is an example where initial reviews were disappointed with the camera, then Sony issued a software update which gave better results.
Also, I am unsure about the camera reviews, because the Asus Phonepad Note FHD6 isn't commented upon highly, yet clicking on your 3 photo's and zooming in appears to indicate that one of them is better than your reference camera, one about the same, one not as good.
Any comments/feedback?  Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview