News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Sony Xperia M Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, September 10, 2013, 06:58:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Pocket-sized Samurai. Sony's latest member of the Xperia series features a relatively small screen of only four inches. The low-clocked dual-core processor is however supported by a strong graphics unit. Is that enough to gain a foothold in the entry-level sector?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Sony-Xperia-M-Smartphone.101196.0.html

Rajesh

hi,
nice review. please help me to select.
between  xperia M or samsung galaxy core. ...which is good....please suggest..

funtikar

This is quite fishy.
I actually have both the Huawei Y300 and Xperia M. But I think the Xperia M has a much better battery life than the Y300. Even from your test it shows that the Xperia M has a much brighter screen meaning that it uses much more energy.

But anyway ,its probably because the stuff that I can do are much more when using my Xperia M per time is much more than the Y300.

Please reply

Pankaj

piyal

Nice review covered every topic thoroughly.  As I intend to play games and listen to music I am thinking this will be my next phone. Love the design, the brand name (Huawei isnt my cup of tea ) and you also confirmed the long battery life. What more I can ask from a 210$ phone.

Hamza

Very bad service in case of complaint, especially in Kerala.
pls my kind request is not to go for any Sony mobiles.

Patrick G

WOW This review is like the most complete and informative of all the review sites that I have been reading from! SERIOUSLY. All of the reviewers (engadget/ GSMArena/ PhoneArena) are losers and they base the phone performance on their experience with other "high-end phones" which is truly unfair. But this is really impressive, with all the graphs and scientific stuff that I just can't believe a reviewer can provide. This is the best explained review and it seems like all the tech for reviewing is here! Love it. Thanks and I will read more reviews from this site from now on... REALLY.  :) :)

ANONYMOUS

pcnexus

New update for xperia M build number 15.4.A.1.9 with bug fixes is confirmed.
http://www.pcnexus.net/2014/06/sony-xperia-m-review-and-unboxing.html

arun doss

arun doss

arun doss

see guys i need this phone details urgent can u pls update

Philippe di Pizzo

I switched from an old iPhone 3GS to a Sony Xperia M, and really like my new phone. However, while I would hardly go above 500 MB of data in a month, using numerous apps and never worrying about using too much data even when I would occasionally use the phone as a hot spot, my Xperia uses up my 1 GB limit in less than one week, while using less apps and also switching data off at night. Is this normal, or is there something I am missing? Any guidance would be helpful.

Sparks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview