Notebookcheck

Author Topic: Review Toshiba Satellite L50-A-10Q Notebook  (Read 1877 times)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
Review Toshiba Satellite L50-A-10Q Notebook
« on: September 09, 2013, 06:24:10 »
High-gloss all-rounder. The Satellite L50 wants to be a powerful all-rounder notebook for home use. With an up-to-date Core i7 and Kepler graphics, Toshiba starts off with a solid foundation. The machine also has a huge hard drive capacity and a DVD burner. But after all is said and done, is the all-rounder a persuasive offer? Read our review to find out.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Toshiba-Satellite-L50-A-10Q-Notebook.101183.0.html

NadiaAlex

Re: Review Toshiba Satellite L50-A-10Q Notebook
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 11:52:22 »
I'm not an expert in computers and read different reviews, however this was the most helpful with real information. In any case maybe you can give me a tip for my decision and with my past experiences.
I use computer to do graphical work, 3d and post production. I have a workstation, however I want a laptop for when i go on holidays or to a nice coffee shop to do some extra work.
I have had an Asus 6 years ago which lasted a year (disapointment). Then I bought a Toshiba that I still use, but not for work anymore, plastic broke with the over heating of the renders, however it was a war machine I must say for the intensive rendering I gave to it.
I have now decided to buy a new one.
They have similar specifications:
ASUS R505CB-XX454H
Toshiba Satellite L50-A-16H

Although I prefer the Toshibe processor, I read that it's all still made of plastic which doesn't feel so durable. Also read that toshiba has lost quality or standards over the years. I prefer Toshiba, however I want this tool to last as much as possible and with the best preformance as possible, and if Asus is better i will go for Asus.
Could you please give me a tip, you have a so much better understanding of it all. And If Toshiba was good 5 years ago, It might not be that good anymore.

Thank you so much for your time!!!!

N.J.

muugii

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 06:49:57 »
good  :D

paddy kilmartin

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 16:24:45 »
are the usb connectors for input& output connections

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska