News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo G505s-20255 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 17, 2013, 05:27:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Caught in the middle. Lenovo chose AMD APU's  Richland generation for the new G505s series. In addition, there is also a dedicated Radeon GPU in the notebooks so that the two graphic cores are working in a Crossfire connection. It sounds like Lenovo is offering a notebook for the economical gamer. Our test determines whether that is true or not.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-G505s-20255-Notebook.99459.0.html

ANKIEE

i want to know how to install windows 7 into this laptop . like i have a windows 7 disk from a dell xps laptop.... when i am booting my free dos system with it , windows is loading the files , but is getting stuck on the point where it displays the windows 7 logo after loading the files . i might have changed the bios settings in frustation , but can u please tell me the exact bios and boot menu settings for my LENOVO G505S laptop? i have windows 8 too , but it is in a pen drive , which i can later upgrade to after i install my windows 7. and i am sure that this procedure is possible because my friend has done the same thing with the same laptop . but it was a hit and trial method and hence he's not able to provide me the exact help i want . i am not able to use my new laptop because of this problem :( KINDLY HELP!!!

ANKIEE

i want to know how to install windows 7 into this laptop . like i have a windows 7 disk from a dell xps laptop.... when i am booting my free dos system with it , windows is loading the files , but is getting stuck on the point where it displays the windows 7 logo after loading the files . i might have changed the bios settings in frustation , but can u please tell me the exact bios and boot menu settings for my LENOVO G505S laptop? i have windows 8 too , but it is in a pen drive , which i can later upgrade to after i install my windows 7. and i am sure that this procedure is possible because my friend has done the same thing with the same laptop . but it was a hit and trial method and hence he's not able to provide me the exact help i want . i am not able to use my new laptop because of this problem :( KINDLY HELP!!!

jeff

awesome laptop plays D3 and skyrim real good and the graphics are maxed.2 gripes it gets hot and the wi-fi looses connection alot and i have to reconnect.

Sandy

I hate this laptop.  I type a lot of information, and the cursor jumps all over the screen while you are trying to type.  It is so annoying.  I'll never buy another Lenovo.

spartan

The cursor jumps because the touchpad is placed somewhat to the left side(not at the centre)... it takes time to adjust for new users.If it is still a major inconvinience, you can disable touchpad by directly pressing F6 key.

Sheriff445

I am running Battlefield 4 on this laptop and it preforms flawlessly on high graphics. I have 6 gigs of ram installed and the windows 8.1 is worthless since this is not touch screen.

jrecto0522

I have a Lenovo GS 505 but it has the entry level when it comes to specifications. I would like to know if I can upgrade the Internal Hard Drive to 1 TB or higher. Please let me know if this is possible and if it is, please let me know the Most compatible model and steps. If it possible, please email me the details or a picture of the Hard Drive to change the one installed so I can order the Hard Drive from the US or here in the Phils. if its cheaper.
any suggestions will be appreciated. :)

jrecto0522

I have a Lenovo GS 505 but it has the entry level when it comes to specifications. I would like to know if I can upgrade the Internal Hard Drive to 1 TB or higher. Please let me know if this is possible and if it is, please let me know the Most compatible model and steps. If it possible, please email me the details or a picture of the Hard Drive to change the one installed so I can order the Hard Drive from the US or here in the Phils. if its cheaper.
any suggestions will be appreciated. :)

DEBANJAN

Can u please provide a review on HP 15-G009AX NOTEBOOK
Specs-APU QUAD CORE A8/ 4GB/ 1TB/ FREE DOS/ 2GB GRAPH) (G8D85PA)

I want to buy one laptop which is under 30000rs.Got this one
and also
Dell Vostro 14 V3446 Notebook (4th Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Ubuntu/ 2 GB Graph)

But I am in confusion which one to opt for.Please help me regarding this

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview