Author Topic: Review Lenovo G505s-20255 Notebook  (Read 1171 times)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
Review Lenovo G505s-20255 Notebook
« on: August 17, 2013, 05:27:32 »
Caught in the middle. Lenovo chose AMD APU's  Richland generation for the new G505s series. In addition, there is also a dedicated Radeon GPU in the notebooks so that the two graphic cores are working in a Crossfire connection. It sounds like Lenovo is offering a notebook for the economical gamer. Our test determines whether that is true or not.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-G505s-20255-Notebook.99459.0.html

ANKIEE

Re: Review Lenovo G505s-20255 Notebook
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 17:07:46 »
i want to know how to install windows 7 into this laptop . like i have a windows 7 disk from a dell xps laptop.... when i am booting my free dos system with it , windows is loading the files , but is getting stuck on the point where it displays the windows 7 logo after loading the files . i might have changed the bios settings in frustation , but can u please tell me the exact bios and boot menu settings for my LENOVO G505S laptop? i have windows 8 too , but it is in a pen drive , which i can later upgrade to after i install my windows 7. and i am sure that this procedure is possible because my friend has done the same thing with the same laptop . but it was a hit and trial method and hence he's not able to provide me the exact help i want . i am not able to use my new laptop because of this problem :( KINDLY HELP!!!

ANKIEE

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 17:16:12 »
i want to know how to install windows 7 into this laptop . like i have a windows 7 disk from a dell xps laptop.... when i am booting my free dos system with it , windows is loading the files , but is getting stuck on the point where it displays the windows 7 logo after loading the files . i might have changed the bios settings in frustation , but can u please tell me the exact bios and boot menu settings for my LENOVO G505S laptop? i have windows 8 too , but it is in a pen drive , which i can later upgrade to after i install my windows 7. and i am sure that this procedure is possible because my friend has done the same thing with the same laptop . but it was a hit and trial method and hence he's not able to provide me the exact help i want . i am not able to use my new laptop because of this problem :( KINDLY HELP!!!

jeff

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 07:46:31 »
awesome laptop plays D3 and skyrim real good and the graphics are maxed.2 gripes it gets hot and the wi-fi looses connection alot and i have to reconnect.

Sandy

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 01:29:58 »
I hate this laptop.  I type a lot of information, and the cursor jumps all over the screen while you are trying to type.  It is so annoying.  I'll never buy another Lenovo.

spartan

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 12:48:59 »
The cursor jumps because the touchpad is placed somewhat to the left side(not at the centre)... it takes time to adjust for new users.If it is still a major inconvinience, you can disable touchpad by directly pressing F6 key.

Sheriff445

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 12:20:35 »
I am running Battlefield 4 on this laptop and it preforms flawlessly on high graphics. I have 6 gigs of ram installed and the windows 8.1 is worthless since this is not touch screen.

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska