News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell to launch the Precision M3800 workstation

Started by Redaktion, July 19, 2013, 20:56:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 15.6-inch device is rumored to have an optional 3200 x 1800 resolution display

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-to-launch-the-Precision-M3800-workstation.97587.0.html

gxtoast

I really don't know why DELL are not sticking to 32GB of RAM in Precisions. There is nothing to differentiate this from an XPS. Disappointing, too, that it isn't coming out very soon. No wonder the PC space is loosing market. Nothing really compelling is being brought to market.

This should definitely have 32GB RAM to provide something extra and finish off an all-round Precision.

So, when are the next Precision versions coming out for the m4700 and m6700? I hope it isn't "sometime towards the end of the year" because I want to buy one now.

DELL has been fairly disappointing as of late. Nothing exceptional, especially when you compare it to what Apple have been doing with their rMBP laptops.

highflyingbull

most wanted laptop this year with famed igzo display, hopefully the home xps version will come to market in november.  igzo is going to be as exciting as rgb screens came to market in 2008.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview