News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Details of Intel Bay Trail linup leaked

Started by Redaktion, July 04, 2013, 18:51:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new processors will offer significant upgrades in processing power while keeping the power usage below 10 W

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Details-of-Intel-Bay-Trail-linup-leaked.96566.0.html

darkich

"Doubling" the performance doesn't seem to be enough to beat ARM based competition.
So far the tech public has been mislead by comparatively high Antutu benchmarks(has vulnerabilities in the memory test which is prone to faking) and javascript browser benchmark comparisons between platforms.

However, with Intel on android we can finally get a real comparison picture, and Clover Trail doesn't hold a candle to ARM.
The last proof to this is the Samsung Tab 3.0 10.1.

gomes

Baitrail-T is for tablets , not Baitrail-I .
It makes no sense thaw Baytrai-I would be for tabltes when it has higher TDP than Baitrail-M

zeo

One mistake, the Bay Trail I is not intended for Tablets... That's for the Bay Trail T series, which will go under the "Z" model numbering like the previous Clover Trail!

Intel already revealed at least one model number for Bay Trail T, the Z3770 that they used to base their promotional slides for Bay Trail on!

While Bay Trail I is for Intel's embedded processor line, and the "I" stands for Industrial!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview