Notebookcheck

Author Topic: Review Asus Q500A-BHI7T05 Notebook  (Read 1747 times)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
Review Asus Q500A-BHI7T05 Notebook
« on: May 14, 2013, 09:16:54 »
Quality on a budget. The entry-level category is filled with numerous offerings of varying levels of quality. This 15.6-inch Asus retails for only $629, but it's already on top of most of its competition. Find out in this review what makes this budget notebook worthwhile.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-Q500A-BHI7T05-Notebook.92217.0.html

robert

Re: Review Asus Q500A-BHI7T05 Notebook
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 19:33:33 »
Everything in this article is about 98% accurate. After reading this I agree the top is very soft and I will now be more careful when transporting. I have seen the turbo boost in action and it does what it says. I agree that the side ports can be very annoying, especially when I use a second screen (hdmi), wireless mouse, flashdrive, and the 3.5 jack all at the same time, and I do everyday. The one thing I disagree with is the sound. I haven't heard a peep out of this laptop. very quiet unless you are loading a disc. I did a lot of praying when I bought my first laptop and I don't feel let down at all.   :)

Garrett Fitzsimmons

Re: Review Asus Q500A-BHI7T05 Notebook
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 15:26:54 »
Don't purchase this laptop. I had to send it in for power issues twice and ASUS customer service is terrible.

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska