Autor Thema: Review Sony Xperia Z Smartphone  (Gelesen 952 mal)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
Review Sony Xperia Z Smartphone
« am: März 12, 2013, 03:29:18 »
Razor-sharp. The new Sony Xperia Z features a 5-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and a corresponding pixel density of 443 DPI. In addition to the high-resolution display, the phone offers plenty of performance. The fairly substantial price of 650 Euro (~$850) raises expectations.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Sony-Xperia-Z-Smartphone.89509.0.html

mohammad

• Gast
Re: Review Sony Xperia Z Smartphone
« Antwort #1 am: März 16, 2013, 17:18:37 »
thank for this review , I want to ask about white color (specially plastic frame) it's easy to fade or scratch  when using it without any protection cover ??

avi

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: März 19, 2013, 06:19:29 »
in india its available for 675$ .off contract

neos66

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: April 07, 2013, 14:19:01 »
Biased review? Or just a quick and dirty one? Most of the scores don´t even come close to my results with stock XPERIA Z.
As for the display....seems that people (and testers) want all the poppy colors and not the true real - life color that SONY shows with it´s XPERIA Z.
Reading the review of the HTC One, highly praised by this site, makes my conclusion of an biased review even more concrete.

FYI: just read some forums about problems regarding HTC One....and think twice...is this the way a winner should be called?

af

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: März 19, 2014, 05:34:27 »
idt

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska