News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Dell Latitude 10 Tablet

Started by Redaktion, March 06, 2013, 10:00:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Record-breaking battery life. The 60 Wh battery the Dell Latitude 10 ships with is presumably one of the largest ones ever used to power a tablet. According to Dell, the result is a battery life of up to 30 hours. The business tablet is not without compromises, however.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Dell-Latitude-10-Tablet.88933.0.html

JDC

In the Surface RT review it is stated that "The good performance of the Nvidia Tegra 3 CPU with the integrated GeForce ULP graphics chip is noticeable here' wheras in Tablets running full Wondos 8 (like th eDell Latitude 10) one reads : "The tablet is not really well suited for multimedia tasks" and"The Atom SoC does not have a lot of power to spare - so as far as PC games are concerned, our expectations are low. We tried Starcraft 2 and recorded a paltry 11 frames per second - even with the resolution and details set to their lowest levels. The tablet is only suitable for "casual gaming" - games like Solitaire, Minesweeper, and others.".

Does this mean that the Windows RT machines have better graphic engines and are able to play 'more' games from the store.

Pablo Ortega Deballon

I have a Dell Latitude ST since september and it is horrible. Very slow, the screen has a long refractory period, I wasted more than 20 minutes to add one line to a slide on a power point. It is really a bad product.

ramin

i has this tablet , but i think its  write,read in hard or ssd is low and reduce system speed 
1-can i change ssd?
2-please test its  write,read speed  and show result
3-in your test witch part reduce system speed?

Dell Latitude 10-ST2 Windows 8   
http://www.soft32.com/blog/platforms/windows/dell-latitude-10-st2-windows-8-pro-tablet/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview