Author Topic: Review Acer Iconia W510 Convertible  (Read 1629 times)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
Review Acer Iconia W510 Convertible
« on: January 10, 2013, 06:47:51 »
Keyboard tablet. Tablets alongside a keyboard dock are currently the latest craze among PC manufacturers: the lightweight of a tablet without having to waive on the comfort of a hardware keyboard plus more interfaces sounds good to the customer. Acer runs in the same vein with its Iconia W5 series and we scrutinized the Iconia W510.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Iconia-W510-Convertible.87097.0.html

I4U

Re: Review Acer Iconia W510 Convertible
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 22:12:25 »
Acer provided a new drivers package. Some users said it resolves a lot of problem and bring the device to a new level of comfort and usability. May you test it?

argi

Re: Review Acer Iconia W510 Convertible
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 19:36:05 »

MDTORRES76

Review Acer Iconia W510 Convertible - BAD Product, don't buy
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 19:56:25 »
I have 2 clients who purchased Acer W510 Iconia last year, May and June 2013 to be exact. This is NOT a very good product, Acer products in total are crap.

For client#1, purchased in for CAD$660, we need to send the tablet back for repair last Dec. 2013 because Windows 8 unable to boot. Through my client's shipping expense, It was repaired after 10 days. Unfortunately, just last March 7th, the same tablet won't power-on. We demanded Acer to REPLACE THE TABLET because for less than a year, it became defective twice. Tablet replacement was not approved by Acer.

For client#2, purchased in June 2013. December, the tablet won't power ON. Unfortunately, she lost the box, SNID, and receipt, and the Acer Customer Desk cannot help her.

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY AND RECOMMEND ANY OF ACER PRODUCTS AGAIN, you will loose a lot of customers for this.

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska