Notebookcheck

Author Topic: Review Acer TravelMate P253-M Notebook  (Read 1471 times)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
Review Acer TravelMate P253-M Notebook
« on: December 16, 2012, 06:30:39 »
Pussyfoot. Acer's TravelMate P253-M is supposed to be a "laptop for everyone". Our review reveals whether the combination of a matte, 15.6 inch screen, Core i3 processor and Windows 8 is enough to fulfill this promise.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-TravelMate-P253-M-Notebook.86071.0.html

s2korpio

• Einsteiger NB
  • Love WP7, gonna love Win8
Re: Review Acer TravelMate P253-M Notebook
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 13:46:43 »
I've noticed that you have not elaborated much about the sound card of the laptop besides the in-built speaker. I think future articles would feel much more complete if you could put judgement on the sound card with headphones on (referrence headphones of course).

As for the laptop itself, well... I don't think I like it. The design is just very undesirable and it seems that Acer still tends to put gloss into their laptops, which is hideous. I guess it's just too basic for my taste.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 13:48:14 by s2korpio »
What's funny is that my cheap Acer ultraportable can play Oblivion at 768p, at max settings and without a charger for 4 hours straight. Did I mentioned that I also used the touchpad?

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska