News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo to start shipping the ThinkPad Tablet 2 on November 16th

Started by Redaktion, November 07, 2012, 01:53:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The business slate PC packs an Atom CPU, Windows 8 OS and can be ordered with a keyboard stand

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-to-start-shipping-the-ThinkPad-Tablet-2-on-November-16th.83980.0.html

Gillian

Its amazing how the 'technological landscape' can change so fast, isn't it? "made in china" used to be something you joked about when something was of poor quality. Now when I go around asking for laptop buying advice, I keep hearing that I should get a Lenovo...

Could China be to computers what Japan is to cars?

akanhi

Make no mistake, even though lenovo is a chinese company, the thinkpads are still engineered properly, ive never owned an original thinkpad but the lenovo w510 I own is the best laptop ive ever had. Before my current computer I owned a Macbookpro, it didnt have a pro graphics card to run CAD properly I needed a Quadro or Fire GL based card so it was a pain in the a** to do projects on which required solidworks. (I am an engineering student). I am considering buying this tablet because i don't want to carry around my powerhouse all the time and i need something more portable to replace my textbooks, based on my past experience i would buy it.

Apple`s computers look nice but its......not where real engineering is, most of the Engineering programs are on windows.

Carrie

Keep in mind that the Thinkpad only exist because it was designed and engineered by IBM.  That is why this laptop is excellent.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview