Autor Thema: Review Lenovo ThinkPad L430 Notebook  (Gelesen 1448 mal)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
Review Lenovo ThinkPad L430 Notebook
« am: Oktober 11, 2012, 07:26:45 »
Worker of the Month. The Lenovo Thinkpad L430 is a true office notebook. ThinkPad has paid special attention to making this model practical and giving it clever extras. So do these make the office everyday easier, or is a coffee machine the better investment of the 840 Euros? Find out in the following review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-ThinkPad-L430-Notebook.82941.0.html

Yrpho

• Gast
Re: Review Lenovo ThinkPad L430 Notebook
« Antwort #1 am: Oktober 21, 2012, 10:48:01 »
Schon bestellt :) Super Bericht!!!

Rajendra

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Juni 19, 2013, 12:39:37 »
The touchpad is very sensitive and is big trouble while typing. Changing key layout is not good and is again bad.

Eltonio

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: August 01, 2013, 04:13:39 »
I code on mine every day and have the following irritations.
The screen doesn't have great contrast, I use an external monitor most of the time so its not such a big problem for me.
The page up and down key's are not above each other but next to the arrow keys, very odd.
The Fn key - which you typically hardly ever use is where the control key typically is - most annoying when you first start using the laptop, but after a few weeks I am pretty much used to it.

Other than this its a pretty decent laptop.

P SHARMA

• Gast
Review Lenovo ThinkPad L430 Notebook
« Antwort #4 am: November 20, 2013, 10:52:25 »
 >:(I would not recommend this Series for Excel Freak due to absence of some key and non practical placement of keys.

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska