News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HP Elitebook 2570p-B6Q10EA Notebook

Started by Redaktion, September 26, 2012, 10:00:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Underexposed.  HP's Elitebook 2570p is a subnotebook that bucks the trend towards increasingly lighter and slimmer systems. Its sturdiness, durability, battery life, performance, and communication interface options seem to make it the perfect ultra-mobile companion for professionals. We uncover the shortfalls of the notebook in our review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-Elitebook-2570p-B6Q10EA-Notebook.82051.0.html

Jeff Frizzell

regarding the lower than expected graphics performance - was this a single channel memory configuration? if so, 20-30% lower than normal is about what I would expect.  OEMs really need to make dual channel a standard (or you need to ask for/upgrade to dual channel); otherwise graphics performance will suffer.

Hammer

Laptop has a USB 3.0 port.  Something you would have known if you actually had the device in hand in order to surmise a proper review.

NickPro

Great Notebook! Maybe one of  the best ever build (I had a lot)  Fast & solid.

For 2 years I travelled around the world with it, I bumped it, mistreated it but it is still like new.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview