Author Topic: Review Packard Bell EasyNote TK85-JN-105GE Notebook  (Read 1193 times)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
Review Packard Bell EasyNote TK85-JN-105GE Notebook
« on: September 05, 2012, 00:02:45 »
Two year old hardware! Even though Intel is about to release the third generation Ivy Bridge Core i3 processors, Packard Bell has released a laptop packing Arrandale parts from a couple of generations back. The laptop comes with the more modern GT 610M from Nvidia but we will see if its purchase is worthwhile in this review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Packard-Bell-EasyNote-TK85-JN-105GE-Notebook.81171.0.html

Jane Breay

Re: Review Packard Bell EasyNote TK85-JN-105GE Notebook
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 14:04:07 »
I bought one of these just over two years ago and it appears that the processor ha died.  Unfortunately although this happened while still in guarantee we did not get a proper diagnosis till the critical date had passed.  I have asked PB Spain to provide me with an estimate for replacing the processor but all I can get from them is a price for transport and the first 30 minutes of work.  I have no intention of throwing a lot of good  money after bad and if the whole job can't be done for less than €200 I shall be investing in a new computer and it won't be a PB.  Does anyone know where I can get a price for a processor - I came across this site while looking for one.

Joanne Goulding

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 11:47:29 »
This is the worst laptop ever!  We bought 2 and both started having problems after 12 months. Both the chargers started over heating the laptops.  I would never ever recommend a packard bell product.  Learn by my mistake!

JJBBJJ

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 06:35:38 »
I have had this laptop for over 2 years now and to be honest i feel like you are making this laptop out to be shit which it isn't, yes it has some problem but i use it for everything and it seems to work really well the only problem i have seen with my laptop for 2 years is that it overheats but i have learned that you can overcome this just my repositioning the laptop so you do not cover the fans and it will not overheat

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska