News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo G585-M8325GE Notebook

Started by Redaktion, September 04, 2012, 08:11:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Netbook in XL. Lenovo packs netbook technology into a notebook casing and delivers the result at a price of 339 euros. The operating system can be chosen freely, because there is none installed upon purchase. Whether Lenovo offers an enduring office notebook or a weak and cheap laptop with the G585, our test will show.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-G585-M8325GE-Notebook.81194.0.html

Dave L

I purchased a Lenovo G585, and sadly, there is no HDMI port.  I purchased it from Amazon.

Allen.Ngo

Hello,

The G585 in this case has the same panel model as the Lenovo G580: An LG Philips LP156WH4. For the color gamut data, see the G580 review here:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-IdeaPad-G580-Notebook.81260.0.html

Puneet

i recently bought this laptop the temperature is showing 47 degrees. is this a problem?

Porter

I love my G585 Lenovo.  It hasn't given me any problems since I got it.  But I would suggest you get a glare filter for your screen because the glossy screen and bright sun doesn't work well together.  Other than that I have nothing negative to say.

ouideer

This laptop has really badly blue display. After 1 month the battery is a sh*t. The internet on my samsung galaxy s2 is quite better. Even all my drivers are up to date, this is a slow, and bad computer, and that's why it's so cheap, right? : )

Sean viper

Worst piece of junk I have ever picked up,Restoring and returning it can't even handle hd videos on YouTube without lagging and stuttering .

Toby Nixon

8) Mine was great. I am not the biggest gamer, but I play simple mmo's so this was fine for me. Quit whining.

abdul kalam

Dear sir,
my laptop lenovo g580 model battery not charging more than 60 % can u give me insulation

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview