News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Pavilion m6-1045dx entertainment laptop goes on sale in the US for $730

Started by Redaktion, July 03, 2012, 17:17:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The notebook offers an Ivy Bridge chip, integrated graphics and support for WiDi

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Pavilion-m6-1045dx-entertainment-laptop-goes-on-sale-in-the-US-for-730.77399.0.html

Shruthi

Is this a good alteranative to Dell inspiron 15R Special edition??? What should i opt for...Dell or Hp.

Kimberly Barber

PIECE OF JUNK!!!! Purchased a new one in July, 2012. It started freezing and going blank after about 45 days. Spent many hours on the phone with HP tech support getting nowhere, pulling the battery compartment to check wiring, reinstalling BIOS, etc. They finally gave up and told me I needed to send it in and it would take at minimum of 2 weeks. Not acceptable for a new computer! Returned it to Best Buy and they were great! We were out of the company policy for returns but they did it for us. We got a new replacement in Sept. 2012. We added Geek Squad protection. Thank goodness because about a month later the dvd driver stopped working. I spent another 2-3 hours on the phone with Geek Squad, who couldn't get it to work and put me in contact with a 3rd party to work on it. Finally got it to work. I don't use it much, but I went to use it yesterday and again the dvd driver is code 52, not working. I am currently in queue with HP (so far 35 minutes have gone by) to tell them where they can put this piece of junk! I was returning something at Best Buy today and another person was there with the same computer and issue. The sales person said they have had all kinds of issues with this computer and they recommended a Lenovo. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPUTER AND BRAND!!!!!!

Rob_G

As of this post, these are currently selling as refurbs for $500. I'm getting one w/ a 90-day warranty and will be getting the squaretrade warranty for $129 (accident protection)! I'll have to let you know how it goes!  8)

Christine Kimball

yes this laptop had problems ... i was able to take it apart and extended it's life span as of today 11/20/2022 it croaked and died... was overheating so time say RIP to this laptop.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview