News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Series 5 550P7C-S02DE Notebook

Started by Redaktion, June 07, 2012, 01:40:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Powerful Entertainer. Attention multimedia fans: Samsung has produced an elegant 17-inch notebook equipped with serious brand new hardware from Intel and Nvidia. Read our extensive review to find out what it is capable of.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-Series-5-550P7C-S02DE-Notebook.75601.0.html

will

CarlosVela

lenovo y580 just been released, you should consider review it as soon as possible because many student would buy it since you can get it cheap.

Giulio B.

There might be a change with the hard drive. I've contacted notebook.de and they told me that the last models they have are 750gb 5400 rpm (not the hitachi 7200 rpm). Disappointing if true, but for 930 euro is an o.k. package anyway.
Thanks for the good review!

gvidzix

Hello,  have later product - Samsung 550P7C-S05 - I just wanted to ask, can I watch 3D content with this laptop ( cause GPU is 3D ready) ?

Zahid

I have a similar model NP550P5C-S05IN with 8GB DDR3 (4+4). Task Manager says I'm only using 2 out of 4 slots. I opened the back cover and couldn't find the 2 extra slots. Where are the two empty slots? Or do they not exist?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview