News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Clevo W150ER Barebone Notebook

Started by Redaktion, May 25, 2012, 09:29:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hardware-Update. Hardly any other notebook was followed with such a great interest than the Clevo W150ER in 2011. Powerful components and a decent non-reflective display: the 15-inch all-rounder features a successful and rather unique blend. In 2012 Schenker release an update. The XMG A502 focuses more on inner components than on chassis.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Clevo-W150ER-Barebone-Notebook.74595.0.html

Dan S.K.

I have used this laptop for a year and must say that the cooling issue is a deal breaker. It is simply unbearable. An open youtube video heats the processor to 65C. You can literally cook food on the left side of the laptop when you work in photoshop. And I wouldn't even dare to try running modern games on this garbage.

Hræsvelgr

Have you ever cleaned the fan???

The advantage of clevo barebones is, that youre able, to clean the fan - and so keep the temperatures down all the time
Acer TravelMate 5720 | T9300 | HD2600 | 3GB DDR2 600mhz | 320GB HDD | BD-Player
Bj 04/2008
läuft wie am ersten Tag, ergonomische Tastatur - Dank an Acer!

Schenker XMG P722 | i7-3820QM | GTX680M | 16GB DDR3 1600mhz | 256GB SSD | 1TB HDD | BD-Player
Bj 10/2012
Schön verpackte Endlospower

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview