News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Sony Vaio VPC-SB4X9EB Notebook

Started by Redaktion, April 07, 2012, 07:50:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Private business. It seems like Sony sticks to this brief motto even almost a year after the VPC-SB subnotebook range's debut. The innovations that are now found in the light 13.3" device are disclosed in our review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Sony-Vaio-VPC-SB4X9EB-Notebook.72680.0.html

Shaun

Guys, when testing HDTune etc,have u got the power option set to HighPower? Have u configured a custom setting, meaning set the processor power to 100% Min & Max? Have u set the "Turn off Hard Disk after" setting to NEVER. Are u testing on plugged in power? And do u test with or without antivirus on? Do u always test on 64kb block size? And by the by, pls go and pay for HDTune version 5, it gives more accurate results. CPU usage etc. That disk cannot be that slow!

Michael REMY

i trust you when you said it is the state of the art ! cause , a couple of month ago, i bought the previous model (vaio VPC-SA3C with cpu core i7-2640m) and it was a very state of the art yet ! i didn't know a more compact and powerful 13' notebook like that at all !

dfh

' And if it then even runs under Windows, the competition truly becomes scarce. Then we'll put an outdoor suitable screen on top, which should make any contemplating about the price unnecessary.'

where did you people learn English?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview